Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Top Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Review

Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome



Check Price for “Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome”.



Hi. Are you looking for Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome? yes, we have information “Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome” here. You can buy Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.


Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome : Image.



Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome


A review, 5 years after purchase . . .
I haven't left many reviews but, five years after purchasing this faucet, having installed it myself, I feel compelled to share my experience...

In the course of installing it, I really stressed this thing out. I did everything wrong, but ended up with a functioning and beautiful faucet nonetheless. Five years later, the handle began to weep water at the base whenever I turned it on. This, according to a youtube video, was probably the result of a bad cartridge. I'd long since lost my receipt or packaging, but a google image search quickly turned up the model number. This is where Moen proved their excellence (and earned this 5 star rating) ... I called 800-289-6636 and spoke to a nice woman who, after getting some information from me, told me the replacement cartridge would be shipped right away, free of charge. She said I'd have it by the 21st, and I received it today, three days early. Installation was fairly straightforward and the problem is solved...

Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome. You click to Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome For Check prices here. Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome on us price. You can Buy Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome Deal Store.


Moen 7065 Vestige Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Side Spray, Chrome
10jutaok

No comments:

Post a Comment