Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel
Check Price for “Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel”.
Hi. Are you looking for Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel? yes, we have information “Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel” here. You can buy Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.
Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel : Image.
Cool and unusual faucet but with valves that are a bit rough
My wife and I have spent many months doing a complete kitchen renovation (not for the feint of heart..) so one of the things we did is get new faucets (we have a bar sink too) and we wanted something out of the ordinary. Considering that 99.99% of the units available are round and we couldn't afford something really dazzling like a waterfall style of faucet, we chose this one which is of a square design.
Overall, we're very happy with the way it looks and generally functions, but my one complaint is that the valves have a kind of "catch" in them when reversing directions (turning off then on and visa-versa). For a faucet in this class, I don't expect valves to function any way other than smoothly. This is our first Design House faucet so I don't know if this is common, but I still find it a bit annoying. Granted I haven't tried to contact Design House for replacement valves, so I don't know if that would solve the problem. At any rate, this is why I gave the product 4 stars...
Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel. You click to Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel For Check prices here. Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel on us price. You can Buy Design House 522110 Torino Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel Deal Store.


No comments:
Post a Comment