American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome
Check Price for “American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome”.
Hi. Are you looking for American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome? yes, we have information “American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome” here. You can buy American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.
American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome : Image.
A dud; don't buy
First time that I have ever purchased a faucet that just plain did not work--and I've been a home-owner for 40 years. After installation by a licensed plumber, there was a "cough" in the water stream, constantly, and the spray dripped. I called the manufacturer; their customer service folks were very helpful and encouraging. They said that the cough would stop as soon as we installed a functional spray--which they promptly sent. Only problem was that the spray they sent did not FIT into the escutcheon that was part of the faucet-set. I gave up and bought something else (at a slightly lower price!) from my local plumbing supply dealer. I am returning the non-working set to Amazon, even though my window of opportunity has passed, just out of annoyance about the whole matter. Last time I will buy plumbing supplies online.
Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome. You click to American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome For Check prices here. American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome on us price. You can Buy American Standard 4771.732.002 Hampton Kitchen Faucet with Escutcheon Plate, Polished Chrome Deal Store.


No comments:
Post a Comment