Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel
Check Price for “Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel”.
Hi. Are you looking for Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel? yes, we have information “Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel” here. You can buy Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.
Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel : Image.
Deception plus
I bought this faucet because of the design. It looks so great, but the trouble started about a month after installation. Water started spraying all over (where the 'nozzle' fits into the bottom assembly) whenever I turned it on. I contacted customer service at Design House, they were very rude. They sent a new spout, the wrong one. I contacted them again, rude again, and this time they sent an entire new faucet--wrong one again. I gave up. I didn't like the one that they sent in error, it is still sitting in the box on a shelf.
The faucet got fixed, the nozzle was loose. It stopped spraying water all over, but i have had it over a year and every time the water is very hot, it makes weird noises. It is also very difficult to regulate the volume of water coming out of this faucet.
I wouldn't recommend this faucet to anyone, and don't have the energy right now to replace it with a brand that i can trust.
Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel. You click to Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel For Check prices here. Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel on us price. You can Buy Design House 526749 Boulder Creek Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer, Satin Nickel Deal Store.


No comments:
Post a Comment