Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Buy Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Sale

Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless



Check Price for “Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless”.



Hi. Are you looking for Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless? yes, we have information “Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless” here. You can buy Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.


Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless : Image.



Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless


The ceramic catridge requires yearly replacement
I have owned this faucet since Jan, 2010 and am on my fourth cartridge - due to recurrent dripping trouble.
Replacement has been free so far, under (lifetime?) warranty.

If I had know this faucet would start dripping every 8-12 months and require calls to Delta customer service for parts, I would not have bought the faucet. My previous 20 year old Delta faucet never had this frequent a dripping problem with the old fashioned ball and rubber O-ring design.

The product was advertised with some new 'DIAMOND (TM)' coating inside the valve, supposedly to resist any calcium buildup. Fancy videos made me go 'Wow - cool - I want that!' So much for progress.

At the time of my second cartridge replacement, Delta confessed that the faucet had been redesigned to try and fix such problems as I was having so they shipped as supposedly redesigned cartridge but the 'new improved' cartridge only lasted 3 months longer than the last two. Now I'm on the fourth...

Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless. You click to Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless For Check prices here. Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless on us price. You can Buy Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless Deal Store.


Delta 441-SS-DST Collins Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Spray, Stainless
10jutaok

No comments:

Post a Comment