Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze
Check Price for “Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze”.
Hi. Are you looking for Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze? yes, we have information “Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze” here. You can buy Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze in online store and check price. We think you find Low Price and Best buy Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze Shops & Purchase Online – Secure Check out.
Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze : Image.
Really Nice and Easy to Install
I just finished installing this Faucet in my kitchen and I love it. This faucet needs a three hole sink with another hole for the side spray. It took me about 2 hours to install it which included removing all the junk from under the sink, removing an old water filter (good bye evil saddle valve) and the old faucet. Using new threaded braided supply lines made installation go really smoothly. I love how it looks and think I will also enjoy the two handles as opposed to my old singe handled faucet. My kitchen looks a lot nicer now.
I recommend this faucet for looks and ease of installation. Nothing to be afraid of.
Installation Notes:
- You will need to get two water supply lines, or reuse the old ones if possible. They are not included. I removed my copper lines and replaced them with two 3/8" to 1/2" 20 inch braided supply lines from the big orange home supply store. Six bucks each. Just tighten with a wrench.
- I had to drill an inch and...
Thanks for your visit our website. Hopefully you will satisfied with Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze. You click to Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze For Check prices here. Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze on us price. You can Buy Premier 110702 Charlestown Two-Handle Bridge Style Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray, Parisian Bronze Deal Store.


No comments:
Post a Comment